These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your reservations on this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your reservations on this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum Driver’s Age is 19 years.
- Driver must hold a valid international driver license for at least one year.
- Drive off road except for SUV cars.
- Drive above the speed limit.
- You can drive for as many kilometers as you like. But if your average more than 200 km/day, you pay one day for each 200 extra Kilometers.
- Carry on the rented car any of the followings: Arms, Explosives, Drugs, and any other forbidden items by the Moroccan law.
- Hire a car on behalf of someone.
Any violations of the above restrictions may cause us to stop the contract and take the car back while the renter does not have the rights to claim about any refund.
Luxury Car Rental does NOT accept One and Two Days Rentals.
All Above 3 days PAID RESERVATIONS are confirmed automatically. (please allow us 24h to double check our in-office reservations if we can not fulfill your needs we will refund you in full within 24h and contact you by eMail)
All Above 3 days CASH ON DELIVERY RESERVATIONS are unconfirmed until we receive a deposit of 3 days minimum non refundable via a direct bank transfer* to:
Bank Name: Attijariwafa Bank Account Holder: MOUNIR IKKEN IBAN Number: 007 450 0015204000300063 41 Routing Number: BCMAMAMC
Please email us a proof of payment to email@example.com
Confirmed Reservations: You can cancel your reservation with a fixed charge of 3 rental days and get a partial refund any time prior your reservation date
Unconfirmed Reservations: You can cancel your reservation FREE of charge any time prior your pick up date.
6. Security Deposit
Luxury Car Rental Offers you Two options to choose from, and you can collect your security deposit only when you drop off the car.
Option 1: Original valid passport of the primary driver.
Option 2: CASH based on the following rental rates. 1 to €49/day - €1,000 | 50 to €120/day - €1,500 | > €120/day - €3,000
No Security Deposit required if Chauffeur service purchased.
7. Similar Cars
Luxury Car Rental has listed some car categories with the term ‘Or Similar’, this means that you may reserve a car make and model and get another but in the same category and same rental price. This is because our fleet can change frequently, and cars need to be cleaned, serviced, repaired or replaced at different times.
In case a similar car is not available we upgrade your car category to higher class for FREE.
8. Collect the Car
Documents required to fill up the rental contract:
- Original Valid Passport.
- Driving License.
Collect the car:
- Marrakesh and surrounding: FREE Deliver and Collect service.
- Other cities: An email will be sent to provided email address with small extra charge notification to be paid to our representative at the time of collection. The amount varies from place to place based on distance and time.
9. Car Make, Model and Year
At the request of our customers our listed Car Make and Model information are as follows:
- Car Make: Same as Mentioned.
- Model: Same as Mentioned.
- Year: Not Mentioned and the car can be from 1 day to a maximum of 4 years old.
10. Variation of Terms
Luxury Car Rental is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Luxury Car Rental is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Luxury Car Rental and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Moroccan laws, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the city of Marrakesh for the resolution of any disputes.