Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web-page shall manage your reservations on this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your reservations on this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Obligations of the contract holder and authorized drivers in relation to the rented vehicle:
The contract holder is directly and jointly responsible for ensuring that the main driver or authorized additional drivers comply with the contractual obligations stipulated below while driving the rented vehicle.
Failure to comply with any of the obligations described below may result in the forfeiture of rights of the contract holder and, as a consequence, the contract holder will be responsible for paying any damages caused to the rented vehicle and all expenses generated, which can reach the total excess amount.
If Luxury Car Rental considers that any of the following obligations have been violated, it reserves the right to take the relevant legal action, such as taking back the rented vehicle from the driver of the vehicle and/or legally requiring the return of the rented vehicle.
Obligations of the contract holder and authorized drivers at the time of:pickup, during the rental and return:
- The contract holder must provide his original passport and driving license to the agent in order to fill out the contract. and the contract holder responsible for inspecting the vehicle and inform the agent if any damage not mentioned in the contract before leaving the parking space.
During the rental:
To use the vehicle in compliance with the following terms and conditions of use:
- To immediately notify Luxury Car Rental in the event of any theft, robbery, accident, breakdown, engine failure or technical failure in the rented vehicle.
- Fill in the accident report, submit it to immediately via email or whats-app to Luxury Car Rental and keep the hard copy to submit it upon returning the rented vehicle. The accident report must indicate the circumstances, place, date and time of the incident, as well as possible witnesses and the full contact details of third parties. in case you need assistance please call us and we will send you a professional to fill the report in 30min.
- Not to repair the vehicle without the prior consent of Luxury Car Rental.
- Not to abandon the rented vehicle without the necessary means to protect it.
- Respect the road traffic regulations. Road traffic violations constitute an offence, and the driver may incur fines and penalties as provided for in applicable Moroccan laws. Also, if the driver incurs a road traffic fine during the rental period, Luxury Car Rental will charge the contract holder for the fine and fine management & administration service for each offence/fine received.
- The contract holder will be responsible for returning the rented vehicle with its corresponding keys in the same working order and condition as at the time of pickup, any alterations produced and for any missing documentation, accessories or any damage the contract holder will be responsible to pay for it, and all other expenses generated.
- The rental price does not include cleaning of the rented vehicle. The contract holder is responsible for cleaning the car before return otherwise he/she will be charged a fixed amount of 20€.
- To return the vehicle to the agreed location otherwise he/she will be charged a fixed amount of return location fee.
- To return the vehicle at the agreed date and time. Luxury Car Rental offers a 44-minute grace period for returning the rented vehicle in relation to its return time otherwise he/she will be charged a fixed amount of 1 extra day.
- At the time of returning the vehicle, Luxury Car Rental checks the level of fuel in the tank if it is less than it was at pickup the contract holder will be charged a fixed amount of 50€.
Additional obligations of the contract holder and additional drivers:
Violation of any of the obligations described below will result in the loss of rights of the contract holder and, as a consequence, the contract holder will be responsible for paying any damages caused to the rented vehicle and all expenses generated, up to the total vehicle price.
- Not to drive the vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance that could affect the ability to drive.
- For the rented vehicle to be driven exclusively by drivers expressly authorized by Luxury Car Rental in the rental agreement.
- Not to drive the vehicle outside of Moroccan national borders.
- Not to drive on unpaved, unauthorized or restricted roads.
- Not to use the rented vehicle for illegal activities.
- Not to use the vehicle to tow other vehicles.
- Not to use the vehicle for the transportation of animals, explosives and corrosive substances.
All our vehicles have mandatory insurance. with a franchise fee of (security deposit amount) and 1,000 Euro minimum.
- In case of accident and the value to fix the car is greater than the security deposit amount the contract holder pays security deposit amount and the insurance pays the rest.
- In case of accident and the value to fix the car is less than security deposit amount the contract holder pays the value to fix thecar from his security deposit and get a refund of the rest as the insurance pays 0 €.
The signing of this rental agreement means an obligation to pay, without any possibility of withdrawal. using one of following methods:
Direct Bank Transfer:
More than 14 days to pickup only.
Company: LUXURY C R M
Bank: ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
IBAN: MA007 640 0005379000000880 60
*In case we did not receive the payment we can not proceed with the reservation.
Pay at Pick-up:
We accept cash & Card payment at pickup.
A prepayment of 3 days is required to confirm your reservation and you can pay the rest at pickup, the prepayment can be made via:
- Western Union:
MTCN number must be sent via Contact us form.
Full Name: Hamza El Ouahabi
Car Make, Model and Year:
At the request of our customers our listed Car Make and Model information are as follows:
Car Make: Same as Mentioned.
Model: Same as Mentioned.
Year: Not Mentioned and the car can be from 1 day to a maximum of 4 years old.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Moroccan laws, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the city of Rabat for the resolution of any disputes.